Thursday, September 30, 2010

My 3rd Thursday Theme Song SHE

;



Elvis Costello - She 
She 
Who always seems so happy in a crowd 
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud 
No one's allowed to see them when they cry 


She
May be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I'll remember till the day I die 

She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years 
Me
I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is 
She
She, oh she

Thanks to my friend and brother JOSHIA GAURANO for these photos.

Hottin Anni is sponsoring this enjoyable Thursday meme called Thursday Theme Song you might also would like to post your favorite TTS. 





Lyrics | Elvis Costello - She lyrics


4 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Junneth what beautiful pictures and song!!!
Madi and MOm

Hootin Anni said...

Terrific song choice....and super wonderful photos to go with the lyrics. Once again, super job.

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful photos and they are perfect for this song.

the horizon said...

She is cute, beautiful song for a woman...