Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Grateful Thursday

    I have so many things to thank God for:
     - First:Psalm 139:14 I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, And my soul knows it very well.
      - Second: Psalm 37:25 I have been young, and now I am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Or his descendants begging bread.  ( I never experienced starved.. He always provides)
     - Third: Ephesians 1:4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before Him. In love  ( He chose me since the foundation of the world. I am so secured in Him)
     - Romans 5:6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. ( He died for such a undeserving, ill-deserving, hell-deserving sinner.....me)
     - John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, ( He gave me the right to become His child)
     -Colossians 1:13 For He delivered us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, ( He redeemed me and bought me with a price His Son's life.)
    - John 14:2 "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. ( He has prepared a mansion for me... Oh so secured!)
    - John 17:24 "Father, I desire that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am, in order that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given Me; for Thou didst love Me before the foundation of the world. ( Jesus is praying for my behalf)


    I also thank God for my hubby:
    - Genesis 2:24 For this cause a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.
    - Song of Solomon 2:16 "My beloved is mine, and I am his; He pastures his flock among the lilies.
    I thank God for my children:
    -Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a gift of the LORD; The fruit of the womb is a reward.
    I thank God for my brethren:
    -Psalm 22:22 I will tell of Thy name to my brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will praise Thee
    I thank God for all the trials, they made me grow.
     - James 1:2 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,
     - James 1:3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.
    Indeed God has been faithful to me. I'm turning 38 coming closer to the number of days God intended for me Psalm 90:12 So teach us to number our days, That we may present to Thee a heart of wisdom. I thank Him "Because He Loves Me"

For more of Grateful Thursday:



  





     

No comments: