Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My 6th Thursday Theme Song


Do you want to sing and dance you favorite Music? Post them now here at Thursday Theme Song with the generosity of Mommy and Madi and of course hosting this is Hottin' Anni! Come jam with us!

When you're alone
And life is making you lonely,


You can always go downtown
When you've got worries,
All the noise and the hurry
Seems to help, I know, downtown
Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?

The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares and go
Downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown, no finer place for sure,
Downtown, everything's waiting for you
(Downtown)
City Lights Pictures, Images and Photos



4 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Great photos, they fit perfectly with the song. I really like the last photo with the traffic and the lights.
Through Squirrel Eyes

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh one of my favorite songs....and the pictures are perfect.

We hope you are having a good day,
Madi and Mom

Hootin Anni said...

I did this song a while back....and I must say I think you got a lot better photos to match the lyrics.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

we have a shopping mall called Downtown. They use this song as their theme song.